~ ..la Volpe Funambola ammazzaprincipi.. ~
~ Fragile ~

"...Sometimes it feels it would be easier to fall
than to flutter in the air with these wings so weak and torn..."

Original Blog -> Nepenthe


- EviLfloWeR -

* photos on flickr *
Lunacy 2 - Lunacy 3 - Lunacy 4
Lunacy 5 - Lunacy 6 - Lunacy 7 - Lunacy 8
Lunacy Ph

"Do asilo dentro di me come a un nemico che temo d’offendere,
un cuore eccessivamente spontaneo
che sente tutto ciò che sogno come se fosse reale;
che accompagna col piede la melodia
delle canzoni che il mio pensiero canta,
tristi canzoni, come le strade strette quando piove.
"

- F. Pessoa -

~ REMEDY LANE ~

- We’re going nowhere...All the way to nowhere –



"Forse sono l’uomo con le leggendarie quattro mani
Per toccare, per curare, implorare e strangolare.
Ma io non so chi sono,
e tu ancora non sai chi sono..."

F. R.

martedì 11 dicembre 2012

E sento...

…che chi sono e chi sono stato
sono sogni differenti.




“Are you in or are you out?
The words are stones in my mouth
Hush little baby don’t you cry
Truth comes down
Strikes me in the eye



Turning season within
Brand new nails across my skin
But who am I to imply
That I was found
That I found you in the white



To overcome this
I become one with
The quiet cold of late November
If you don’t see
I’ll remain unseen
Until there’s time to be remembered



So I had a green light
I was lost in city lights
Not so far from a try
This is not our last goodbye



So I found you
Found a way all through
The quiet cold of inner darkness
And now that you’re here
It becomes so clear
I have waited for you always”


(Katatonia - In The White)



“E quando mi parlerà di un cielo scuro,
di un paesaggio bianco,
ricorderò stelle che non ho visto,
che lui guardava,
e neve che nevicava nel suo cielo.”

Nessun commento: